Returns & Exchanges
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase or have any questions or concerns regarding your order, please feel free to get in touch via email stating your surname and order number in the subject heading.
Returned items should be unused and returned in all original packaging. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
- Goods will only be accepted for return if you inform us within 14 days of receiving your goods that you would like to cancel. You do not have to give a reason if you inform us within this 14-day cooling off period, but to improve our service to our customers we would always appreciate your feedback. You then have another 14 days to return the goods once you have informed us of cancellation.
- Please do NOT return any item before informing us of any return via email. A return address will then be provided on receipt of this email.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore, for your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- Delivery charges are only refundable if there is a fault with your purchase.
- Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sale items cannot be refunded.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within 14 days of us receiving the goods back.
Late or missing refunds
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then, contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.
If you would like to exchange an unused item, please send us an email within 14 days of receipt, describing the details of your exchange. Return information for your unused item will be provided on receipt of this email. The best way to exchange any item will be to place a new order directly on our website, to insure its availability, and return your unused item to us following the return information provided. Please note that we do not cover delivery costs for exchanged items.
We will refund the amount for your returned item (excluding delivery charges) within 14 days of receipt of the returned item, if it meets our return policy requirements.
Defective or Damaged Goods
If you believe that the item you bought is faulty, or doesn't fulfil the description given on our website, then you may be entitled to a refund. Please check the clothing item as soon as it's received and before wearing it. We can not refund any defective or damaged goods where the fault was through misuse of the product - either through wear or by not following the care instructions.
Please note: all fabrics woven by hand come with slight colour variations, small knots, yarn pulls or short pieces of yarn - these irregularities do not effect the quality or future durability of the product. We feel these irregularities only add to the uniqueness and individualism of our products. Please see "Wear with Care" section of website and "Fabric Care" section of each product for more information.
International Taxes, Custom Duties and Delivery Charges
For certain international orders where additional custom duty and taxes were payable, we can only refund the purchase price of an item. Any custom duties, taxes or delivery charges associated with an international order can not be refunded.
Certain countries operate schemes for consumers to reclaim import taxes and duties, however this will require a specific application by you to your local government or authority. We are unable to support these applications or support the return of import taxes and duties in countries that do not offer this scheme.